|Weight (in kgs)||Economy (INR)||Express (INR)|
|0.2||INR 1299||INR 2153|
|0.5||INR 1321||INR 2153|
|1||INR 1832||INR 2349|
|1.5||INR 2342||INR 2663|
|2||INR 2853||INR 2977|
|2.5||INR 3364||INR 3111|
|3||INR 3874||INR 3609|
|3.5||INR 4385||INR 3932|
|4||INR 4896||INR 4236|
|4.5||INR 5406||INR 4571|
|5||INR 5557||INR 4907|
|5.5||INR 6032||INR 8550|
|6||INR 6506||INR 8967|
|6.5||INR 6981||INR 9385|
|7||INR 6998||INR 9802|
|7.5||INR 7961||INR 10220|
|8||INR 7997||INR 10639|
|8.5||INR 8961||INR 11056|
|9||INR 8997||INR 11474|
|9.5||INR 9960||INR 11891|
|10||INR 9996||INR 12309|
|10.5||INR 9897||INR 13111|
|11||INR 9933||INR 13111|
|11.5||INR 10800||INR 13913|
|12||INR 10836||INR 13913|
|12.5||INR 11703||INR 14715|
|13||INR 11739||INR 14715|
|13.5||INR 12606||INR 15518|
|14||INR 12642||INR 15518|
|14.5||INR 13509||INR 16320|
|15||INR 13545||INR 16320|
|15.5||INR 13917||INR 17122|
|16||INR 13953||INR 17122|
|16.5||INR 14789||INR 17924|
|17||INR 14825||INR 17924|
|17.5||INR 15661||INR 18727|
|18||INR 15697||INR 18727|
|18.5||INR 16533||INR 19529|
|19||INR 16569||INR 19529|
|19.5||INR 17405||INR 20329|
|20||INR 17441||INR 20329|
|21||INR 17867||INR 21304|
|22||INR 18718||INR 22448|
|23||INR 19569||INR 23591|
|24||INR 20419||INR 24737|
|25||INR 21270||INR 25881|
|26||INR 22121||INR 27024|
|27||INR 22972||INR 28170|
|28||INR 23823||INR 29313|
|29||INR 24673||INR 30457|
|30||INR 25524||INR 29904|
|31-40||INR 690 Per Kg||INR 1105 Per Kg|
|41-50||INR 690 Per Kg||INR 1105 Per Kg|
|51-60||INR 590 Per Kg||INR 1105 Per Kg|
|61-70||INR 590 Per Kg||INR 1105 Per Kg|
|70+||INR 590 Per Kg||INR 1105 Per Kg|
Rated ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ for 'Most Reliable International Courier Services in India
Free pickup from Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gujarat, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Mohali, Jalandhar, Kochi, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata or any part of India.
Get the best rates and personalized pre-sales service to get your parcel delivered through the best courier network for fast and safe delivery to your destination country. Kindly fill the form by clicking on the following button to know the customized solutions for your international courier delivery.
Perhaps you want to send a courier to Nigeria whether gifts for your relations or business packages, personal or business documents UBT International will be with you every step of the way to ensure your parcels are delivered as fast as possible.
The service we offer is reliable and affordable. UBT International is an authorised agent of well-known courier services such as DHL, FedEx, Aramex and TNT. So, be assured about the safety of your shipment from pick up till delivery.
Frequently asked questions
What are courier charges per kg?Courier charges per kg starts from Rs. 190 per kg and goes till Rs. 1200 per kg depending upon the weight, country and commodity that you are shipping. Kindly select the country and weight in the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-9650754902 to know the updated charges.
What will happen to my international courier if it doesn't get cleared at customs in India?UBT International Express has an expert team who do the customs documentation. The team does the best documentation in the industry and makes sure that the parcel reaches on time.
Do I need to pay any duties or taxes when I receive my parcel?Generally, duties are not paid on goods that are being sent for personal use. The UBT team do the perfect documentation for customs department, however, the application of duties is completely under the hands of customs officer and can't be estimated while shipping the parcel.
Am I allowed to send Indian spices, mobile, laptop, silk sarees?Yes, you can send all the above items with UBT Express International.
Do you also consolidate the products and ship internationally?Yes, definitely. Generally, Indian stores either not accept international payments or ship internationally. You can shop from various online stores in India such as Myntra, Flipkart and Boodmo and send to UBT office address where you will get the virtual locker number. The operations team will consolidate the goods and ship to your destination country.
Do you also import to India?Yes, you're at the right place. We have import services all over the world. We have presence in all the major countries such as United Arab Emirates (UAE), USA, Canada, Philippines, South Africa, Malaysia, Australia, Nigeria, New Zealand, Ireland and China. You can easily import from these countries or any other country to India.
Drop an email at email@example.com with 'Import' as a subject line.
Mention the pickup country, weight of the shipment and items in the body.
Receive the courier charges on your email and confirm if you are satisfied with the quotation.
Team will import the shipment to India from your location and will be delivered at the doorstep in India.
Talking about Nigeria, it is the most populous country in Africa and is often referred to as the giant of Africa, and sending a courier to this great nation is not a difficult task for us.
- Free pickup from anywhere in India
- Affordable international courier services in India
- Premium customer support through WhatsApp, Call, Email and Social Media
International Courier Charges To Nigeria From Delhi, India.
Nigeria is a West African federal republic and has 36 states and the federal capital territory with its capital located in Abuja. The country is bounded in the north by Niger, in the west by Benin and in the east by Cameroon and Chad.
Regarding population and economy, Nigeria is referred to as the giant of Africa. It is the most populous nation in Africa and as well the world’s seventh most populous country with a population of approximately 186 million people accounting for about 18 percent of Africa’s total population.
The country is a member of many international organizations such as the United Nations and OPEC among others and is a founding member of the African Union. Nigeria is ranked first and 20th in Africa and the world respectively regarding the economy.
Do you want to send medicines to Nigeria from India?
If you are looking to send medicines to someone in Nigeria from India, you have come to the right destination. Because UBT International not only offers you medicine courier service to Nigeria, we also have an expert documentation team for the same. This means that you can send the medicines from India to anywhere in Nigeria.
Do you want to ship food items to Nigeria from India?
We receive hundreds of parcels every month that are related to food items. We can, therefore, say that food item is one of the most common things that people ship abroad.
If you also want to ship food items from India to Nigeria, UBT International can definitely help you with that. Just pick up your phone and dial UBT International and get your parcel sent as soon as possible
Do you want to send cosmetics to Nigeria from India?
In order to send cosmetic products from India to Nigeria, you need to call or chat with UBT International’s customer service right now. We will set everything up and get your parcel delivered at the earliest.
Do you want to send excess luggage to Nigeria from India?
Excess luggage or luggage that gets left out can also be sent after you reach Nigeria with the help of UBT International. Make sure that you contact UBT International right now as we have the most affordable rates. On top of that, we have reputed delivery partners to send your parcel such as DHL / FedEx / UPS / TNT.
Do you want to send documents to university in Nigeria from India?
If your relatives or family members are studying abroad, it is common that they might require documents to be submitted in the University. For this reason, UBT International offers you document delivery service as well. Just let us know what kind of documents you need to send and we will get your courier sent at reasonable rates.
Why UBT International to send a courier to Nigeria from India?
At UBT International we offer a courier service from India to various part of the world at an unbeatable price, who wouldn’t be happy sending a courier from India via DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex, and TNT at a 60 percent discounted rate. We are always on point to pick your parcel on time and deliver the same without delay from our end.
Sending a courier to Lagos from India?
Lagos was initially the capital of Nigeria in 1914 during its amalgamation. It was also the capital of Lagos state after its creation with the capital of the country moved to Abuja in 1991. The city is a major financial centre in Africa with one of the largest and busiest ports.
At UBT International we are always striving to ensure your parcels are delivered to its destination on time and in good condition using the popular DHL and FedEx as well as UPS, Aramex, and TNT giving you different options to choose from.
Sending a courier to Abuja from India?
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria after replacing the most populous city of Lagos and is located at the centre of Nigeria. With a population of about 776,298, Abuja is one of the ten most populous cities in the country and is believed to be the fastest-growing city in the world.
To send a parcel to Abuja with UBT International is very affordable. We offer you a reputable service you cannot readily get from other courier companies in India. You can save up 60 percent of the cost of sending your courier in Nigeria via DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, and TNT.
Sending a courier to Port Harcourt from India?
Port Harcourt lies along the Bonny River and is the largest and the capital city of Rivers state of Nigeria. Port Harcourt depends predominantly on oil regarding the economy and is major industrial centre oil industries particularly.
UBT International has a great track-record of sending parcels to the Port Harcourt in Nigeria. We send your parcels with the help of reputed delivery partners such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex, and TNT.
Sending a courier to Kaduna from India?
Kaduna one of the major trade centres and a major transportation hub for neighbouring agricultural areas is the capital of Kaduna State in the northwestern part of Nigeria.
We understand you want the best service at a cheap rate to send a courier to Kaduna in Nigeria and that is what we offer at UBT International. We are simply unbeatable regarding sending a courier to major cities in Nigeria and numerous part of the world.
Major Exports to Nigeria from India
- Borehole Rig
- Pharmaceutical products
- Organic chemicals
- Electrical, electronic equipment
- Iron and steel
Import Duties and Taxes to Nigeria from India
Import duties and taxes paid on imported goods into Nigeria are calculated on the shipping value of the goods. The duty rate varies between 0 percent to 35 percent at an average of 16.96 percent while some goods such as books are exempted from duties.
Interesting facts about Nigeria
Nigeria is the most populous African nation and is ranked 7th most populous country in the world. The second-largest Delta in the world is the Niger Delta in Nigeria and only after Bollywood, the Nigeria movie industry the Nollywood is the second-largest producer of movies in the world.
The bridge connecting the mainland and the island in Lagos known as the third mainland bridge is the largest bridge in Africa.
Why people migrate to Nigeria
People like to move to Nigeria because it is a highly industrialized country, there are many industries in different parts of the country ranging from the oil industry to the steel industry among others.
Most people, especially from neighbouring African countries, often migrate to Nigeria for academic purpose with the country boasting of many tertiary institutions.
Restricted Items To Nigeria from India.
- Live or dead birds including frozen poultry.
- Pork, beef, bird’s eggs, excluding hatching eggs.
- Refined vegetable oils and fats (includes mayonnaise). Crude vegetable oil is NOT banned from importation.
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form in retail packs.
- Cocoa butter, powder and cakes.
- Fruit Juice in retail packs.
- Waters, including mineral waters and aerated waters containing added sugar or sweetening matter or flavored, ice snow, other non-alcoholic beverages and beer and stout (bottled, canned or otherwise packed, but excluding energy or health drinks (liquid dietary supplements).
- Bagged cement.
- Medicaments as indicated below:
- Paracetamol tablets and syrups;
- Cotrimoxazole tablets and syrups;
- Metronidazole tablets and syrups;
- Chloroquine tablets and syrups;
- Haematinic formulations; ferrous sulphate and ferrous gluconate tablets, folic acid tablets, vitamin B Complex Tablets (except modified released formulations).
- Multivitamin tablets, capsules and syrups (except special formulations);
- Aspirin tablets (except modified released formulation and soluble aspirin);
- Magnesium trisilicate tablets and suspensions.
- Piperazine tablets and syrups;
- Levamisole tablets and syrups;
- Clotrimazole cream;
- Ointments – penicillin/gentamycin;
- Pyrantel pamoate tablets and syrups;
- Intravenous fluids (dextrose, normal saline, etc.);
- Waste Pharmaceuticals.
- Soaps and Detergents in retail packs only.
- Mosquito Repellant Coils.
- Sanitary Wares of Plastics and Domestic Articles and Wares of Plastics (but excluding Baby Feeding bottles) and flushing cistern and waterless toilets.
- Rethreaded and used Pneumatic tires but excluding used trucks tires for rethreading of sized 11.00 x 20 and above.
- Corrugated Paper and Paper Boards, and cartons, boxes and cases made from corrugated paper and paper boards, toilet paper, cleaning or facial tissue, excluding baby diapers and incontinent pads for adult use.
- Telephone Re-charge cards and vouchers.
- Carpets and other textile floor coverings.
- All types of Foot Wears, Bags and Suitcases but excluding Safety Shoes used in oil industries, sports shoes, canvass shoes all Completely Knocked Down (CKD) blanks and parts.
- Hollow Glass Bottles of a capacity exceeding 150mls (0.15 liters) of all kinds used for packaging of beverages by breweries and other beverage and drink companies.
- Used compressors and used fridges/freezers.
- Used Motor Vehicles above fifteen (15) years from the year of manufacture.
- Furniture, but excluding baby walkers, laboratory cabinets such as microscope table, fume cupboards, laboratory benches, Stadium Chairs, height adjustments device, base sledge, seat frames and control mechanism, arm guide and head guides. Also excluded are; skeletal parts of furniture such as blanks, upholstered or unfinished part of metal, plastics, veneer, chair shell etc. Also excluded are Motor Vehicle seats and Seats other than garden seats or camping equipment, convertible into beds.
- Ball Point Pens and parts including refills (excluding tip).
- Air Pistols
- Airmail Photographic Printing Paper.
- All counterfeit/pirated materials or articles including Base or Counterfeit Coin of any Country.
- Beads composed of inflammable celluloid or other similar substances.
- Blank invoices.
- Coupons for Foreign Football pools or other betting arrangements.
- Exhausted tea or tea mixed with other substances.
- Implements appertaining to the reloading of cartridges.
- Indecent or obscene prints, painting, books, cards, engraving or any indecent or obscene articles.
- Matches made with white phosphorous.
- Materials of any description with a design which, considering the purpose for which any such material is intended to be used, is likely in – the opinion of the president to create a breach of the peace or to offend the religious views of any class of persons in Nigeria.
- Meat, Vegetables or other provisions declared by a health officer to be unfit for human consumption.
- Piece goods and all other textiles including wearing apparel, hardware of all kinds’ crockery and china or earthenware goods bearing inscriptions (whether in Roman or Arabic characters) from the Koran or from the traditions and commentaries on the Koran.
- Pistols disguised in any form.
- Second-hand clothing.
- Silver or metal alloy coins not being legal tender in Nigeria.
- Nuclear Industrial waste and other Toxic waste
- Some spirits
- Weapons and ammunition of any description which in the opinion of the Comptroller-General are designed for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other similar substance.
Locate our drop-off centres in:
Packing and Weighing Advise For Parcel To Nigeria From India.
Kindly refer to the following two links: