Welcome to UBT Express.
You (visitor) are bounded by the following terms and conditions for booking order at UBT Express:
- The rate lists on this website are for sample use only. They might or might not be updated regularly due to change in fuel charges and other updates. The rates communicated to the customers would be the final rates and would be non-negotiable.
- The higher of actual or volumetric weight will be considered for creating a final invoice that you will be charged for. To learn more about dimensional weight, kindly check this page.
- In case you send items that are prohibited by international courier, you have to pay return charges as quoted by UBT Express, else it will be seized.
- Depending on types of goods being sent, it might attract duties which needs to paid by consignee / receiver.
- We have third-party pickups through FedEx, WeFast etc., so there is no need to mention any international address on the package. In case the customer does, parcel will be sent to the international country on undiscounted rates, customer will be bound to pay official charges for international delivery.
- There might be delays in delivery due to strict customs procedures in some countries and for the delays, UBT should not be held responsible.
Customs Departments have complete rights to review the items carefully.
- In-case the customer is not satisfied with the delivery or have any claim against the Company, the customer shouldn’t accept the items from DHL / FedEx / DPD / Aramex / TNT and if accepted, the customer should be held responsible for the same. The customer have the complete rights to scrutinise the shipment thoroughly in front of the delivery personnel and accept if satisfied.
- For security reasons, UBT Express checks each and every item before dispatching it your destination country.
- Any expenses incurred due to customs, broker’s fee, or any other related expenses will be incurred by consignee/sender and UBT Express have no financial interest in them or should not be held responsible for it.
- There are some areas where we don’t provide service and rely on the third party. Charges will be extra for those particular locations.
- UBT Express delivers support through WhatsApp, Call, Email, Live chat and social media. If you find any of them distracting, kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from further updates.
- When ordering UBT’S services you, as “Shipper”, are agreeing, on your behalf and on behalf of the receiver of the Shipment (“Receiver”) and anyone else with an interest in the Shipment that these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Every Shipment is transported on a limited liability basis as provided herein. If Shipper requires greater protection, then Shipment Value Protection/ Insurance may be arranged at an additional cost. (Please Call for for assistance).
- UBT’s liability is strictly limited to direct loss and damage to a Shipment only and to the per kilogram limits.. All other types of loss or damage are excluded (including but not limited to lost profits, income, interest, future business), whether such loss or damage is special or indirect, and even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to UBT’s attention.
- UBT will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to UBT’s regular delivery schedules, but these schedules are not binding and do not form part of the contract. UBT is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delay, but for certain Shipments.
Shipper agrees to all routing and diversion, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places.
- UBT has the right to open and inspect and Repack a Shipment without notice for safety, security, customs or other regulatory reasons.
- Packaging is free only if the pickup is from Delhi
- Your packages are connected through Delhi (domestic pickup) to your destination country
- Repackaging of parcels will be done if necessary. Repackaging costs vary depending on the type and the weight of the goods. You are bound to pay the repackaging costs, else it will be returned and for that, you need to pay return charges.
- Repackaging might increase the weight of parcel which would be lead to higher costs which need to born by the sender.
- UBT Express has the complete authority to seize illegal shipments and register a case against the sender.
- The Company accepts payments through Debit card, Net Banking, Cheque and Pay Order.Please note that in case the cheque is bounced, all discounts would be cancelled and the penalty of 2% weekly of the total invoice value would be imposed.
- UBT Express asks for personal information and ID proofs to maintain records and forward to the carrier company. Customer’s information is safe with us and it won’t be shared with anyone else without his / her consent.
- There might be exceptional delays in pickups or due to customs. The TAT communicated to the customer might not be the actual delivery time. In-that case, UBT does the best to support the customer and take action at the earliest.
- The value of the parcels is insured upto USD 100 in case of operational loss. Remaining part is variable and depends on the value mentioned in the international invoice and the refund that the Company gets from the network. If the value of the parcel in less than USD 100, the refund amount depends on the amount granted by the network.
- Courier Booking Charges are non-refundable in-case the cancellation is done by the customer.
- The payment made through a gateway charges a transaction fee which is borne by the customer and UBT doesn’t have a financial interest in it. If the customer doesn’t want to pay that fee, he / she can do IMPS.
All claims must be submitted in writing to UBT within twenty (20) days from the date that UBT accepted the Shipment, failing which UBT shall have no liability whatsoever. Claims are limited to one claim per Shipment, settlement of which will be full and final settlement for all loss or damage in connection therewith.